Our newest banners
Banner Monkey - Personalised Banners
GO BANANAS! and celebrate in style with Banner Monkey. In 3 simple steps you can create full colour personalised banners for whatever occasion you are celebrating...how about a happy birthday banner, wedding banners or a custom banner for any special event. You can even create personalised banners for your local fete or event.
All you need to do is click on one of the options above and select what kind of banner you want. Then you just choose a background, put on their name, and if you want add a photograph and then banner monkey will do the banner printing and send it straight to you in a couple of days. Create your party banners today!
Customer Quotes“I would just like to say thank you very much for my banner. The turn around time from ordering to delivery was very quick indeed! The banner is of a very good quality and very good value for money.
I would definitely recommend banner monkey!”
From Collette Morris
GET 20% OFF!
Terms and Conditions
The term 'Banner Monkey' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1st Floor 621-629 Liverpool Road, Irlam, Manchester, M445BE. Telephone number 023 9247 7776. Our company registration number is 10199294. Our contact details are: . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website, and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers hard drive that track, save and store
information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website,
through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors. However; this may disable some features of the web site or its functionality.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process; Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so, but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website's email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address on our contact page.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities
within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis
and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the
clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity (this is by no far
a comprehensive list).
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable, clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites.)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls (web addresses) to short forms, such as http://goo.gl/SMThd3.
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 - The Guide
- Web Design Wales
- Banner Monkey is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Banner Monkey may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1st Floor 621-629 Liverpool Road
Company registration number is 10199294.
Our email address is: .
Sales & Refund Policies
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions relating to this site. The use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- To order products from this website you must be aged 18 years or over.
- The product photographs generated for the website are for illustration purposes only and may not constitute an exact representation of the product concerned.
- On receipt of an order an e-mail will be sent to you confirming the details of the said order.
- In the unlikely event of us being unable to fulfil an order the buyer will be notified and a refund issued.
- Out of stock items may take up to 10 weeks to fulfil, the seller will notify the buyer of the expected delivery date.
- The seller is not liable for any typographical errors in the advertising of the products and we reserve the right to change descriptions without notification.
- We reserve the right to refuse a transaction from this website due to, a) the product being unavailable, b) the inability to obtain authorisation for payment or c) if there is a pricing or identification error.
- No claim will be allowed once the material has been cut or used in any way by the buyer. The seller will carefully inspect every product prior to despatch.
We aim to dispatch your order within 5 working days, if you need it any sooner just ask. Due to seasonal variations we can be extremely busy but don't want to let you down.
Do you deliver abroad?
No, we deliver to only UK destinations.
Can you send our banner for delivery on Saturday?
No, our couriers only deliver week days.
How will my banner be delivered?
Your package will be delivered by couriers or the Royal Mail. It is usually despatched on a next day service before 5.00pm.
Can you send on a timed delivery for before 9.00am?
We cannot specify a delivery time with the courier.
Can I track my order?
We have continual communication with the courier company and are able to track any package.
Liability shall not pass to the seller in the event of any delay caused by the delivery agent used. Costs of delivery are shown whilst ordering the product.
- All costs related to postage for returns will be borne by the buyer unless goods supplied were shown to be faulty. In the case of faulty product the cost is borne by the seller.
- When returning goods, the buyer must inform the supplier prior to dispatching the said goods.
- Returned goods must be sent requiring a signature from the seller to confirm receipt as ownership shall remain with the buyer until such time.
Once we have received the goods we shall initiate the refund or replacement.Close